lunes, 7 de noviembre de 2011

Internet profile

Internet profile
1.-Think of two adjectives to describe you. 1-generous. 2- happy.
2.-What things do you like and dislike? Like: listen music, play computer games, meet friends, play guitar. Dislike: eat vegetables, study, do homework.
3.- how do you spend your time and your money? School, friends, computer, clothes, computer games, mp3 player.
4.-Do you want to meet boys, girls or both? What age? Both, 13 years old.
5.- What nationalities are you interested in meeting? Spanish friends.
6.- What languages or other things do you want to learn? English.



About me:
Hi, I’m Bernat and I’m from Banyoles in Girona. I’m generous and happy. I’ve got blue eyes and blonde hair.
Likes and dislikes:
I’m really into music, especially electro house, I’m a big fan of David Guetta, I'm also into  computer games, meeting friends and playing the guitar, but I’m not into studying, eatting vegetables and doing my homework.
My time and money:
I spend a lot of time on the internet and playing the guitar. I spend my money on clothes and computer games.
Requests:
I really want to meet boys and girls from 12-14 years old. I don’t mind your nationality, but I prefer Spanish and English boys and girls.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario